Dinoflex is proud to introduce our new Nature’s Collection series, a sustainable surface made of recycled rubber infused with cork. This series combines the utility and versatility of rubber with the style and sophistication of sustainably harvested cork from the cork oak tree. With a wide palette of colors to choose from; complemented with the natural tones of cork, you can create eloquent spaces and add to the visual dimensions of your projects.
With our Made Flat Stays Flat™ manufacturing process, these tiles are easy to install and feature color and cork throughout. This results in a hard wearing surface that can stand up to years of foot traffic, while enjoying easy maintenance and a visual form that will not compromise. Applying a treatment of DinoCoat is recommended to assure a superior finish.
Incorporating cork in our product provides these distinct advantages:
- Added insulation properties
- Produced from a renewable resource
- Natural resistance to mold and mildew
- Unique color blends
- Superior durability
- Improved underfoot comforts
- Large color selection
- High traction
- Stain resistant
- Sound reducing
- FloorScore® certified for indoor air quality
- Commercial retail
- Commercial banking industry
- Laboratory workstations – Nursing, Spa, Dental, Physiotherapy
Interlocking Floor (Loose Lay)
- 37” x 37” = 9.5 ft² (94 cm x 94 cm= 0.88 m²)
- 9/32” (7 mm), 5/16” (8 mm)
Square Edge Tile (Glue Down)
- 38” x 38” = 10.0 ft² (96.5 cm x 96.5 cm = 0.93 m²)
- 5/32” (4 mm), 3/16” (5 mm), ¼”(6 mm), 9/32” (7 mm), 5/16” (8 mm)
If you truly want to protect your investment, remember to have a look at our groundbreaking DinoCare line, with options available for installation, cleaning and finishing. Each innovative product was specifically designed to ensure the longevity of Dinoflex recycled rubber flooring.