Seamless Flooring For Gymnasiums
Pad and Pour Floors for gymnasium flooring is a low maintenance solution that will last a lifetime.
Pad and Pour Floors is a multilayer floor that begins with a thick rubber under pad followed by a series of liquid applications over top. In the end you are left with a seamless, attractive, durable gymnasium / multi-purpose floor that can be customized to your needs.
The pad and pour (aka poured rubber floor) can also be customized in terms of thickness, shock absorbency and coefficient of friction to meet your specific needs.
Available in 12 standard colours and endless customizable colours, Pad and Pour Floors is a low maintenance sports floor that is fully customizable to your needs making it a very attractive alternative to hardwood flooring.
Pad and Pour Floors is great for:
- School gymnasiums
- Church gymnasiums
- Multi-purpose rooms
- Aerobics flooring
- Indoor running tracks
- Locker room flooring
- Gym flooring
Benefits of a Polyurethane Gymnasium Floor
- Pad and Pour Floors has a renewable wear surface that can easily be restored, making it capable of lasting the life of the facility!
- An ultra-tough, resilient athletic floor means you can hold non-sporting events like parties, rallies & dances, with the ability to hold-up to non-athletic footwear, tables, moving chairs & bleachers.
- Pad and Pour Floors meets LEED certification requirements for use of recycled products.
- Our poured rubber flooring utilizes a seamless polyurethane structural layer that is strong, durable and free of mercury, lead and other heavy metals.
- The customizable capabilities of our pad and pour seamless flooring system means we can meet the needs of any application, age group or activity.
Cross section of our Pad and Pour Floors pad and pour athletic flooring:
Contact TSS for a Seamless Gymnasium Floor Today!
When it comes to gymnasium flooring, we have the solution. Call our sports flooring experts at 1-866-718-9178 and we will work with you to ensure you are getting the best floor for your needs and budget.